Saturday 18 October 2014

Photo: Pastor R*pes 19yrs old girl during spiritual cleansing


Pastor Anthony Arogunmasa, a popular preacher in Ikere-Ekiti has been arrested for alleged r*pe of a 19yrs old girl, who he is claiming is his girlfriend.

The tearful victim said the 29-year-old cleric lured her into his Araromi Street, Ikere-Ekiti residence under the pretence of giving her spiritual cleansing. In her words:
"I was just meeting the pastor for the first time in my life. He approached me and told me that I needed some spiritual cleansing. He said that God instructed him to ensure that the spiritual cleansing was done for me. I fell for him because I saw people calling him pastor.

"He took me to his house and gave me a candle and soap and asked me to start praying. He also brought out certain objects which he said were prayer items for the spiritual cleansing. In the course of the prayers, he asked me to remove my clothing and just tie a wrapper and I obliged. It wasn't long after that he suddenly jumped on me and eventually had carnal knowledge of me forcefully…

Though the young pastor confessed to having carnal knowledge of the victim, the suspect said that the girl is his girlfriend. He said, "It is true that I slept with her on September 23, but I didn't do it forcefully because she has always been my girlfriend"

But according to the Police PRO said, the pastor is lieing.
"We have proved that it is a clear case of r*pe. We have a medical proof and during our investigation, we discovered that the victim couldn't have been a girlfriend to the suspect as he (pastor) claims. You can imagine that he doesn't know the names of the lady, nor where she lives or any of her friends or relations and he claims to be the lady's boyfriend. How is that possible?

"Medical report confirmed the victim was actually r*ped by the suspect while preliminary investigation has also revealed that he is a serial rapist who lures hapless women with 'spiritual cleansing' to have unlawful canal knowledge of them.

"He will be charged to court as soon as investigation into the case in concluded."


Get Technology News, Blogging and General Tech Tutorials from www.bonanzawap.com

Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter By Hitting The Below Buttons

Follow Now Hit: Like Us On Facebook Now Hit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment